As a personal coach/mediator I work with a wide range of clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual. In a supportive atmosphere, I help clients attain the professional and personal growth they're striving for.
I offer sessions, via in person and the phone. We will start with an initial assessment to clearly define your short and long term goals. We will use these goals as a foundation to create a strategy for attaining these objectives.
As a Mediator & Life Coach, I specialize in the following areas:
Professional & Personal Development
Executive Leadership Coaching
Please inquire about my life coaching packages to get optimal results at the best value.
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Faith Based
- Marital Mediation
Dr. Kendall McKnight provides mediation, facilitation and other Alternative Dispute resolution services to help individuals, marriages, families, attorneys, agencies or other organizations resolve their disputes in a cost-effective, time-saving, collaborative manner. Our goal is to help individuals in conflict, see past their positions to recognize their shared interests, and resolve their dispute together. We strive to empower individuals to work together to resolve their issues in a way that suits the needs of everyone involved.
WHAT IS MEDIATION?
Mediation is an alternative to the imperfect win-lose approach of the adversarial legal system. It is a more efficient, cost-effective, and faster way to settle issues that need to be resolved. Mediation is an practical way of resolving your problem without the need to go to court. It involves a third party neutral called a mediator that is available to you to assist both you and the person you are having a dispute with to reach an agreement. Other than by court order, mediation is a completely voluntary and private settlement process emphasizing informed decision making and creation of mutually acceptable agreements.
What Are the Benefits of Mediation?
- Participants have control over the resolution of their own problem. Everyone has an equal say in the process and decide the resolution terms.
- Disputes can be settled promptly.
- A Mediation session can be scheduled as soon as everyone agrees to use mediation to resolve the dispute. No lengthy court docket wait.
- Mediation costs are significantly less than taking a case to trial.
- Mediation promotes better relationships through cooperative problem-solving and improved communication.
- Mediation is private and confidential. The mediator and the people in the dispute must maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed during mediation.
- Mediation is voluntary. Individuals are not obligated to participate in the process. They can end the mediation session at any time.
- Settlement is voluntary. If you cannot reach an agreement, you still have the right to take the dispute before a judge or jury.
If you believe the above benefits can assist you in achieving your goal of resolving your dispute, then Mediation is for you. Call us today to schedule your session !
Dynamic Public Speaker ~ Storyteller
Available for Speaking Engagements