I am a Professional Life Coach/Mediator who specializes in personal growth, relationship, & executive/leadership, coaching, and I maintain a private practice in Atlanta, GA.
I serve as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. In addition to being a professional Life Coach, I’ve also presented nationally to general audiences speaking on the topics of Life, Relationship, & Leadership.
I am a collaborative, solution-focused Life Coach/Mediator. Through this approach, I provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I also integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program tailored to you. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
In our mediation practice, we strive to empower individuals to work together to resolve their issues in a way that suits the needs of everyone involved. I believe that if you create your own resolution to the dispute, it will be a lasting one.
FIVE GREAT REASONS TO HIRE A LIFE COACH
1. A life coach helps you deal with pressure and stress as you make important changes.
2. Coaching can make you start asking the right questions. You'll look beyond the self-limiting mindset that has been holding you back.
3. You can maintain motivation to improve your life. The life coach knows how to encourage you.
4. With a life coach you'll learn to think about what you can do. This is much more powerful than thinking about what you can't do.
5. Life coaching is a proven way to create a satisfying life. What you really want is inside you. And the coach will teach you how to listen to your heart.
The Citadel-BA Psychology
Webster University-MA Counselng
International Mircale Institute-Doctor of Philosphy-Christian Studies
Certifications, Additional Training & Awards:
Life Coach Training Institute
Professional Activities and Memberships:
Amercian Counseling Association